YOGA is much more than techniques of controlling the body and the mind. It is a way to channelize the various energy channels of nature into your body and bring the spark of knowledge, emotions, and skills to defeat the evil.
The yoga has a very long history in the Indian culture. The origins of Yoga have been speculated to date back to pre-vedic Indian traditions.
In Vedic Sanskrit, the more commonly used, literal meaning of the Sanskrit word yoga which is “to add”, “to join”, “to unite”, or “to attach” from the rootyuj, already had a much more figurative sense.
It is a way to stay young and healthy not only physically but also mentally. It is believed that yoga was the main reason which allowed our ancestors to live for more than 150 years.
Check the best yoga practices that will not only make your body fit but also give you energy to do day to day task very easily and smoothly.
We don’t get time to do yoga is what people complain the most when they are advised to do so. But we have solutions to all your problems. we will tell you How to stay Fit with only 30 minutes of yoga.
It is very effective to purify mind and body. Anulom Vilom pranayama is one of the excellent breathing exercises which is also know as Nadi Shodhana. Regular practice offers energy in the body and releases stress and anxiety. It should be practiced in the morning in the fresh air with empty stomach.
Anulom Vilom Pranayama
It is very simple yoga asana every one can do this of any age.
- Sit comfortably on flat ground. Those who can’t sit, can sit on chair because this is related to the breath.
- Now close right nostril with right thumb and breathe from left nostril. Then close left nostril with middle and ring finger and breathe out from right nostril.
- Now breathe in deeply with right nostril and then close right nostril and breathe out deeply with left nostril. Do the repetition.
- Do this for 5-10 minutes.
Benefits of Pranayama Anulom Vilom
- It improves blood circulation.
- Keep away the heart related problems
- Provide relaxation to body and mind.
- Improved your concentration.
- Remove blockage of arteries.
- Relive stress depression and hypertension.
- Cure Asthma, headache, Migraine, Neurological problems, Hear blockage, depression, gastric problems.
- Practice under expert guidance. Pregnant women should practice Anulom Vilom but over straining should be avoided.
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama should be practice on empty stomach
This is also a very enjoyable pranayam. Take a deep breath and release the breath through the mouth making the sound “Om”. Repeat this five to 11 times. This puts you in touch with the divine element within you.
What is it and how does it help?
This is a breathing exercise that helps to oxygenate your body while strengthening the muscles of your stomach and abdomen. It also helps in giving you that flat toned tummy, melts away love handles, improves digestion, circulation and is mainly intended to clear the sinuses within the skull.
Kapalbhati improves circulation, slows the ageing process and helps relax facial muscles and nerves. It also rejuvenates tired cells, helping in reducing wrinkles and other signs of ageing. As per yoga the practice of kapalbhati pranayam, is the best way to awaken the ajna chakra (or third eye).
Steps to follow
Sit comfortably on your yoga mat. Keep your spine erect and your palms on your knees facing downwards. Take in air into your stomach and push it out with a jerk. Only your stomach should move and not your body. Your outbreath should cause the adams apple to move as it pushes through the throat. Normally one should do this for fifteen minutes, five minutes each three times.
Tip: Avoid doing this pose if you have high blood pressure, a hernia or heart disease.
Baba ramdev ji teaches this yoga very effectively, so we will advise you to learn it and practice it daily for better results.
Sports is another type of yoga that teaches many good practices in life which stays with us life long. Asana yoga should be done Early morning but sports can be played anytime.
Play More and Live More. Even a 65+ years person who always play outdoor games never feels old.
Stay Healthy and Happy
- 15 Best Turkey Places to Visit and Things to Do in Turkey – Travel Guide - August 20, 2023
- Egypt Vacation – 10 Important Things to Know Before Traveling to Egypt - August 11, 2023
- Santorini Honeymoon Vacation – 10 Romantic Things to Do in Santorini - August 7, 2023