This post was last updated on July 23rd, 2020 at 10:45 am
“Video Blogging or Vlogging”
YouTube is a big Platform that has the capability to make you world famous with your creative skills and ideas. Many people express their ideas, opinions on YouTube and in no time their videos spread like virus and they are live on YouTube. Many people become millionaire within few days by posting videos on YouTube. While many earn good dollars on YouTube, there are people who actually earn nothing because they are unaware of how to earn money on YouTube or they fail to earn due to low traffic on their videos. We have discussed some serious ways to get high traffic on your tube videos and earn good money sitting at home. Now this is not a shortcut to earn money because you have already invested time and money on making a good video and now you are waiting to cash that hard work.
The question that must have popped up in your mind right now is “How to make such a video that spread like wildfire and get you the attention and huge traffic or views that you are looking for?”
It is quite simple to understand the methodology that many famous YouTubers follow. We have compiled all the main points and methods that you can also follow and get high traffic on your videos.
Basically there are 5 stages that you should go through to finally hit the jackpot. The following post will help you to understand how to create a successful YouTube channel and entertain thousands of subscribers and get huge traffic to your videos.
We will discuss all these stages step by step and would recommend you to read it completely to get the golden results.
Stage 1 KNOW YOUTUBE, LEARN YOUTUBE
- Knowing what YouTube likes and what it dislikes, which video types are more popular, how big is your niche community and many such insiders will help you getting started. You must have heard of business plans being drafted out before starting any business. Consider this stage similar to that. You need to make a research on your YouTube market and then start working on your idea.
- Try to get as much information as you can. This will help you later in this startup to earn money.
- Be culturally relevant. If you make videos that are related to news or pop culture items that everyone’s talking about and looking up online, you’ll have a better shot at getting famous. Stay in the know on your favorite subjects, and be willing to make and upload videos within a day or two of breaking news. You never know when your video will be the one to spiral toward success.
- Tag your videos so that the YouTube crawler can recognize your videos and bring it on top lists. Use appropriate tags that matches with your videos. Don’t do false tagging. This will drop your ranking on the YouTube search results.
- Learn how to upload a video and how to edit it. Learn to publish a video on YouTube. Learn about the tools that you can use on YouTube account while uploading a video.
Stage 2 Create a BUZZ in the Market
- As said earlier make video trailers and video parodies. Short videos get early attractions and quick views easily. This will help you create an impression in the minds of the viewers. Put the first impression hard and then you are on the plane that is ready to take off. Responses and parodies are hugely popular and a great way to capitalize on other people’s success. Your video will pop up when people search for the famous video. Doing an autotune version of a famous video is an easy way to crack your viewers up and create an instant hit.
- Meet people in person at YouTube gatherings or any marketing events. People will be more likely to subscribe to your channel if they meet you in person. YouTube gatherings are held all over the world and they’re a great way to get some attention, make friends, and boost your popularity.
- When you meet people who’ve subscribed, thank them and make an effort to get to know them personally.
- Try out something innovative on such occasions. People will surely go home and look for your videos to explore you more. This is one the best techniques you can follow to get hits and views.
- Try to come in contact of famous people on YouTube either directly or via social networking platform like twitter or facebook. It is a great way to get more recognition and attention.
- Seek to collaborate with people with styles and viewership similar to yours. That way you can share each other’s audiences. When you contact someone, have an awesome idea ready for the collaboration video. Make it clear you have something worthwhile to bring to the collaboration, too.
- One of the best way to get your way to frame is getting a video featured by a YouTube editor. If you have a standout video, you might have a shot at getting featured. Nothing can beat this if you can succeed with this.
Stage 3 Build YOUTUBE Channel
- The first impression says a lot about you. So make your channel look impressive and eye catching. The way your channel looks can make or break the success of your video, so be sure it adds to the allure!
- Create a catchy channel name and add channel art to get things started. Add a short description to your channel to give viewers a glimpse of the kind of content you’re offering.
Background image helps in giving your channel a unique outfit. So have a unique background image. Keep your channel art and description updated as you create new videos. Don’t let it get stagnant.
- Choose best suited tags for your videos when you upload a video to your channel, specifically tags that are descriptive and related keywords. Don’t follow the same exact tagging words that others have. Else your video will never be able to rise above the others.
- Choose keywords that apply to your video – don’t mislead viewers with a keyword that’s not really relevant. Use both broad and specific tags to get the most views. Tag with the names of people you mention, keywords related to events you talk about, and so on.
Stage 4 Get CONNECTED
- You cannot expect your video to just go viral all of its own. Without efforts your video on YouTube is not going to get that extra views. Share your video on social networking sites but with some marketing skills. Then you will see your viewership getting build up.
- To gain popularity and subscribers always respond to the comments left by your viewers. This is a good method for building relationship. Get a Twitter account and follow people who have followed your YouTube channel. Interact with them as much as possible.
- Participate and watch others videos on YouTube to learn new practices.
- Make sure you actually watch videos before leaving a comment. People will know if you’re being fake, especially if you spam them with a link to your channel. Keep your own viewers in mind when you engage with other channels. Like videos you think your viewers will benefit from. Link to videos that will enhance your channel, too.
- Constantly add new content on your YouTube channel. If you consistently produce interesting videos that offer original content and are relevant to your viewers’ lives, you’re eventually going to get recognized. Originality is the Key to success here. The more original your idea is, the more it is appreciated by YouTube and thus will easily get high views.
- Giving up is easy and many give up after 2 to 3 months. Don’t Give Up! Keep going in the same direction. After some time you will find yourself on the driver seat from where you can actually make money. Be passionate and keep participating. No one becomes famous in a day or two.
Stage 5 Making Great Videos
- Never fake it. Allow viewers to judge you and never take up bullshit. Think before making any strong arguments either online or offline. You can be in big trouble if you make arguments that in any way insult any privacy without permission. Many laws are there and you need to be careful in such cases that may lead you to court of law. Don’t be scared with this. Only keep one thing in mind and then do give your best. That one thing is don’t publish videos that are causing any harm to anyone. A human being takes something seriously if it harms him or his image in any way.
- You need to adjust yourself in front of the camera. Many are camera shy so you have to make them feel comfortable to let them make a video. Sometimes you may have to make video from a hidden camera to capture the actual reactions and emotions.
- Don’t be worried about embarrassing yourself! If you stumble over your words a little or say something that’s not very funny, your viewers will relate to you even more because they’ll see you as human. People don’t go to YouTube to find polished Hollywood-esque stars. Be relatable.
Don’t copy other people’s styles. Figure out what’s original about you and play it up.
- Offer something great and new to your audience. If you look through the most popular YouTube videos, you’ll see that each one offers something interesting. Some offer amazing music, others offer thoughtful advice, and still others offer a few minutes of hilarious entertainment. What are you going to offer to people watching your video? Keep this in mind with every video you make.
What’s your area of expertise? Your own life is a good place to start. Offer advice based on what you’ve experienced, like how to become the most popular girl in school, how to kiss, how to play guitar, how to build a robot, or how to straighten curly hair.
Offer opinions. What’s your take on world politics, pop culture news, sports, music, etc.?
Offer something that will make people laugh. Tell jokes, show your pet’s antics, parody someone else’s video, or do impressions of a famous person.
You need to look confident on your YouTube video. Look into the camera and try to speak without reading. You need to clear and audible to your audience. This helps you maintain viewer attention.
Have good quality video. Low resolution videos are not much popular. This is YouTube, so no one’s expecting your video to be perfect, but if it has terrible lighting and bad sound, people are going to click away.
Following things will help you improve the video quality:
- Turn on lights for indoor videos. This will brighten the picture and make everything look more colorful and interesting.
- Experiment with turning on lights placed in various parts of the room until you’re satisfied with how your videos look.
- Make sure your face and features are clearly visible, even if the background isn’t.
- Eliminate background noises.
- Turn off your air conditioner, get your dog to stop barking, and turn off the TV in the other room. Try to use a good microphone that have a noise cancellation feature.
- There are many software that are capable of recording your computer screen and hence in that case you need just good and clear voice.
Try to cover up your video in an interval of 5 to 6 minutes. Any longer video is not going to hold people attention until and unless your videos are having something really interesting going on or you are already a famous video maker on YouTube. Use some great editing tools to edit the picture quality, script of your video and also to do some cuttings. You can add text or pointer on the video using tools that will help increase the understanding of what you want to explain.
Helpful tips and tricks
- Don’t be too messy with your videos. Don’t post videos that are crap and have no value. Paste only good content. Videos with shade of entertainment, humor are very popular. Scary videos or fictional videos are also given huge credits on YouTube. Have some story or theme then you can definitely work upon that also. Rest you need to think what you have to give to the YouTube community. The better you give the more you earn.
- Stay connected with your followers and subscribers. They are the ones who will make you famous.
- If you are planning to make a play then take advantage of trailers and parodies. They tend to make huge views. Since they are short and says a lot about the actual play you can make or break the audience with this. Be creative is the only thing that can row your boat to the shore.
- In gaming videos try to edit the boring part and speed up the action. Gaming videos should be such that the viewer will not blink his eye to miss out on something. Put some good effort into your content and you will be rewarded.
- Don’t post videos that are adult rated or not appropriate. Such contents are not supported by YouTube and might result in blocking your YouTube account.
- Try to make professional videos. If it is your first attempt then don’t expect much out of that. Slowly you will learn how to make professional videos and do editing.
- Sometimes Editing can help you make a boring video interesting or laughable. Try to practice on such skills. Try to innovate new ideas and make new styles with videos. Use some free of cost available video editing tools and practice your hands on that.
- Make a strategic plan and work upon that. It will help you realize your goals quicker. But make realistic goals and never delay your plans. Even while building a structure, major time is taken while laying the foundations. Similarly the foundations of the startup is really important.
- Avoid to comment on other videos asking for subscribers. This makes you look desperate. Be patient and keep posting videos (best of what you can).
- If your video has no voice then you can add some background music to make it more entertaining.
- Don’t tell people to subscribe to you. If you say “please subscribe to my channel,” people will feel forced. Say something like, “if you liked this video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more!”
- In the middle of every video, YouTube takes a snapshot and uses that picture as a preview. It’s called video thumbnail. Most people judge a video by the thumbnail, so make sure to make it interesting.
- Another option can be to “Make a studio”. Make it fit in with your topic, whether it’s gaming, animation, reviews, talking about current events, an almost new report, gossip, or how to, or all of those combined! Maybe even put a little more YOU into it. Bright colors are good and plain white background is also very famous.
- Don’t put much of yourself in the video saying hi and all blah… Blah… Just come to the point as soon as possible.
- You can cover yourself up at the end of the video saying “you can check out another section of my latest new video”. Maybe put a little emphasis, humor, or tone to it. Also, have an ending, like “Keep it classy, and stay tuned for more of my videos!”. Make sure it seems friendly and inviting. Maybe even do a little thing or two on subscribing. If you keep your tone friendly and inviting, more people will go towards you.
- Be sure to keep your background neat and clean. Don’t use words that may irritate or ignite the user. A bad promotion can break all your dreams.
- Come up with a short, catchy, and unique name. Be yourself, and have fun!
- Avoid getting into trouble by copying videos and pasting it with your account name. Videos on YouTube are copyright protected.
If you want a shot at getting famous on YouTube, you’ve got to express your unique personality and show some love to your subscribers! Forming a genuine connection with your audience and being yourself will put you on the YouTube radar, and from there you can use certain tricks of the trade to go from being an unknown person to becoming a popular name.
Now it is your turn Share your views and YouTube videos with us. Show your feelings in the comments section and we will appreciate your thoughts and ideas.
Till then Keep Discovering! because it is what makes life worth living.
- HealthKart Slim Shake - May 15, 2021
- New post created - May 9, 2021
- Benefits and Advantages of using wordpress for every type of blogger - August 10, 2016