We promise you that after these small but necessary steps you won’t face the huge battery problems.
1) Some apps are power hungry.
Remove the apps which are not used or not required. Some apps run at the backend and consume a lot of battery power. Some apps like Google+ and Skype are notorious battery hogs, and if you don’t use them, you might want to remove such apps.
2) Stop over-charging
If you are charging your phone over-night, stop doing it. It reduces your battery life.
When the phone is in idle state and getting direct current it starts getting overheated which reduces the efficiency of your processor. Now your processor drinks more power than required thus reducing battery life.
3) Get a black wallpaper. Okay, maybe not for all phones, but some displays like the AMOLED one on the Samsung Galaxy S series tend to consume more energy showing white or brighter colors.
This may be a power saving formula for you in times when caught in red.
4) Turn off Wi-Fi
Turn off Wi-Fi when not in use. Wi-Fi gobbles a lot of power on all devices because it’s always looking for a signal. You can also turn off 4G LTE if you happen to be somewhere without a strong signal. Keep the screen as dim as you can stand it.
5) Yes, you want to know breaking news as soon as it happens or keep up with Facebook comments the instant they are posted to your wall, but these notifications require power. Turn them off when you need to conserve energy and disable location-based services when not in use.
6) Don’t turn it off. Really—your tablet or phone will use more juice powering back up than it will quietly napping. Mostly People turn off their phone to save power which actually results in opposite to that. Your phone consumes more power when turn “ON” from shut down state.Yes Switching it off for a couple of hours can save more battery than leaving it on sleep or inactive mode.
7) Turn Off Vibrations. Vibrations actually use up more power than ringtones. They are great for notifying you about incoming calls or messages when you’re in the places which requires silence. In general it is better to use ringtone to avoid unnecessary power usage.
8) Shorten Screen Timeout and deactivate any motion sensing ability when not required.
9) And yes of course using genuine quality battery and charger helps make the difference.
- 9 Best Social Media Marketing Techniques To Follow - September 29, 2015
- 8 Ways to Make Post Visible in Search Engine Results – SEO - January 3, 2015
- Smart Way to Write Articles – How to Write a Good Blog Post - August 7, 2016