So the Interview is here , Hope you will enjoy the interview session.
- You look superb and sexy of course and we are saying this not to do flattering but as an after effect of looking your website look book section. After seeing your Look Book which is full of some really great pics and your style tips there is something we can’t miss to ask you is. Do you ever wish to be a model and Bollywood superstar?
Yeah Yeah Why not #Wink #Wink
- What was your aim after starting this blog and how far do you think you are from achieving it?
I wanted to start a platform to connect with fashion hungry souls. My goal is to show you how we can be beautiful, trendy, stylish in every sense, pondering the purchase according to the latest trends of the moment! I hope to be a source of inspiration for everyone who likes fashion and those who want to embrace this world.
- No one can deny that you have gained success and appreciation for your work and our readers would surely want to know your success story? Please tell us how was the journey of fashion blogging?
I pursued my blog after a serious thought and consideration. I have had my share of sleepless nights, blood, tears and sweat. Since, I put my heart and soul into my blog, there’s never been a dull moment though.
- What are the great perks of fashion blogging that you think you have got just because you are a fashion blogger?
A: Blogging connects me to like-minded people instantly and that too world-wide. I like being connected to my readers and fellow fashion bloggers through this platform. It’s amazing and utter bliss.
- You left HCL technologies and started on with stylishbynature.com. What inspired you to actually move from a technical job to a blogging profession?
A: I always loved wearing stylish outfits since my childhood. I inherited that from my parents. I was posting my outfits on various online portals for the past few years and was getting requests to start blogging. Initially, I ignored the requests due to time crunch. However, eventually I gave it a serious thought and started pursuing my passion for fashion with my blog.
- Our best part of the interview come up. Secrets! Yes time to share your one secret of life that no one knows yet.
A: I am very shy yet friendly by nature.
- Shalini, are you married, many of our readers would like to know? If yes then how do you manage your married life with your fashion work?
My family is my rock support. They are my biggest critics as well as motivators. I think time management and right attitude helps.
- You have been blogging for a long time in this niche. What advice would you give to the new upcoming fashion bloggers who want to start their blog in fashion or beauty tips?
There are no rules for blogging. So, Be Original; Readers are smart enough to see through. Maintain the quality of the content and pictures. Keep calm and continue blogging.
- Other than fashion blogs, what other blogs do you like to read and follow frequently and why?
Though I am bit pressed for time mostly, but I love watching Fashion TV whenever I have to feed my senses.
- Apart from Blogging what other things interest you?
Driving and Fitness relaxes me.
- Where do you see yourself in the competition?
I am my toughest competition. I learn from my own mistakes and move on.
- 10 Years down the line what are your dreams that you want to achieve?
I will continue to share my personal fashion and lifestyle with my lovely readers.
Any suggestion to our readers or anything you want to say or share with our readers.
I just want to request readers to encourage Fashion Bloggers in the right spirit and that’s all is enough to appreciate the sweat and efforts which go into fashion blogging.
You are one of top fashion Blogger in India and we are very thankful to you for sharing your ideas and thoughts with us.
You can ask your questions to her in the below comment section.
- 15 Best Turkey Places to Visit and Things to Do in Turkey – Travel Guide - August 20, 2023
- Egypt Vacation – 10 Important Things to Know Before Traveling to Egypt - August 11, 2023
- Santorini Honeymoon Vacation – 10 Romantic Things to Do in Santorini - August 7, 2023